I’ve got the perfect Santa experiences for you at the 4-star Midlands Park Hotel, with prices from just €170!
There is no doubt that Santa experiences have grown massively over the last few years, with many families searching for a special way to kick start the festive season.
The 4-Star Midlands Park Hotel has been looking after families for many years, and knows only too well how to keep your little ones happy at Christmas time. They have teamed up with Castleview Open Farm to offer an overnight stay with breakfast, and a family ticket to their Christmas experience.
At Christmas time, Castleview Open Farm is beautifully decorated for its Santa experiences, and each child will receive a gift from Mr & Mrs Claus.
Santa Experiences Farm Breaks Include:
- • One or two-night stay in spacious family rooms
- • Full Irish breakfast each morning
- • Entrance to Castleview Open Farm for Christmas experience
- • Full access to the award-winning Health & Fitness Club
Prices for one-night Santa Experiences:
- €145 for 2 adults and 1 child
- €170 for 2 adults and 2 children
- €205 for 2 adults and 3 children
Two, three and four-night Post-Christmas family activity breaks:
The Midlands Park Hotel also have two, three and four-night family activity breaks. These proved very popular during the summer months and are now available to book over Christmas. All family activity breaks include:
- Two or three-night stay in spacious family rooms
- 4-Course meal on one evening in Triog Restaurant / Charter Bar & Eatery, or allowance towards Kelly’s Steakhouse
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Hot Chocolate treat for the kids
- Full access to the award-winning Health & Fitness Club
- Family Activity Pass to one of the following: Japanese Gardens and Irish National Stud, Birr Castle, Lullymore Heritage Park, 1 hour bowling for 6 at Roll & Bowl Centre, Portlaoise
Prices for two-night Post-Christmas activity breaks:
- €434 for 2 adults and 1 child
- €454 for 2 adults and 2 children
- €484 for 2 adults and 3 children
See prices for three and four night stays via the link below:
So why choose a family break at the Midlands Park Hotel?
As well as offering superb value, the Midlands Park Hotel has earned itself the reputation of being one of the best hotels in Laois. It’s stylish decor is both modern and elegant, there are a host of amenities onsite, and its location is ideal for exploring Laois, Kilkenny and Kildare.
The reviews from previous guests are excellent. In fact it is rated the top hotel to stay in Laois on TripAdvisor, and it is also a Travellers Choice winner this year. In case you still need convincing I have highlighted some of the key facilities below:
1. There is an award-winning Leisure Centre onsite
The Midlands Park Hotel’s state-of-the-art Leisure Centre boasts a 22 metre swimming pool with hydrotherapy features, such as an Over Head Curtain, Volcano Jets, Umbrella and Martini Seat. There is separate kiddies pool, as well as a sauna, steam room, two jacuzzi hot tubs, and a fully equipped fitness suite.
2. There is a kids club!
You will be delighted to hear that the Midlands Park Hotel’s kids club will be in operation for the October mid term break. Activities are available from 5pm – 9pm and include post-card making, krispy bun making, cookie decorating, nail painting, face painting, movies, fancy dress, sing-a-long and arts & crafts. See full timetable here.
3. There are lots of family-friendly attractions close by
The Midlands Park Hotel’s family activity breaks include a family pass to the Japanese Gardens and Irish National Stud, Birr Castle, Lullymore Heritage Park, or an hour’s bowling for up to six people at the Roll and Bowl Centre in Portlaoise.
There are many other family-friendly attractions close by, including Kildare Maze, Emo Court & Gardens, and Castlecomer Discovery Park, which is home to Ireland’s longest zip line and a host of other amenities – we visited last year and had a blast!
If you prefer to explore the local countryside, why not rent bikes and cycle along the ancient towpath at the Grand Canal and River Barrow. Laois’ top attraction, The Rock of Dunamase is also a must visit, and offers stunning views of the countryside.
4. There is a choice of dining options available
The award-winning Kelly’s Steakhouse, the casual Charter Bar & Eatery, and Triog Restaurant all offer extensive children’s menus. Their family activity breaks include a 4-course meal at either Charter Bar & Eatery or Triog Restaurant, or an allowance towards dinner at Kelly’s Steakhouse.
5. There is a choice of family rooms available
Whether you prefer to have separate beds for each child, a separate camp bed, or a double sofa bed, this can be arranged directly with The Midlands Park Hotel. There is a number of rooms that can sleep up to two adults and three children, under 10 years. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, complimentary WiFi and 24-room service.
6. Adults are well catered for too!
As well as the superb facilities available in the Leisure Centre, the Midlands Park Hotel is also home to Jules Spa. After relaxing in the jacuzzi hot tub, why not treat yourself to one of the many beauty treatments available in their Therapy Suite. And if you fancy some retail therapy too, enjoy some designer shopping at Kildare Village – it is only a half hour drive away!
I hope this post on Santa experiences at the Midlands Park Hotel will inspire you to book a trip away soon. This post was sponsored by the Midlands Park Hotel.