In the last few weeks two of Europe’s largest airlines, Air Berlin and Monarch have ceased trading, Ryanair have cancelled thousands of flights and Hurricane Irma caused havoc in the Caribbean. If you don’t already have Travel Disruption Cover – get it now!
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed for more than 12 hours it covers additional accommodation and travel costs up to €1,000.
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed for more than 12 hours then you can claim back up to €1,000 for irrecoverable unused travel and accommodation costs should you cancel.
- Claim back up to €1,000 for accommodation if you have to be moved from your current location or cut your trip short because of flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption etc
- Covers cancellation or curtailment charges should the Foreign & Commonwealth Office or World Health Organisation advise against travel to the country or specific area you are travelling to.
- Gives you control of the situation and the added security that you have sufficient cover should an airline cancel, delay or redirect your flight after take-off.
For prices, bookings and more details on Travel Disruption Cover, visit Multitrip.com or speak to your travel agent.
Related articles on the blog: