Get up to $1200 Disney Dining and Merchandise credit, 14 days for the price of 7, and lots more – check out these special offers to Disney World Orlando for 2023.
They are finally here – the early booking offers to Disney World Orlando that you have been waiting for! For a limited time you can enjoy up to $1200 Dining and Merchandise credit if you stay in a Disney Hotel as well as $250 Disney Spending Money, as well as 14 days for the price of 7 offer on park tickets.
When I returned from Orlando this year, I received countless messages from people looking for special offers to Disney World, so I was delighted when Ireland’s leading attraction tickets provider, AttractionTickets.com asked me to share these amazing offers with you.
But before I tell you about these great offers, there is one thing you need to know if planning a trip to Orlando: You HAVE to pre-book specific park days at Walt Disney World Orlando.
To enter a Disney Park, a valid Disney ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. There are two ways to access the Disney Park reservations system:
- Book and pay in full for your park tickets. Once you receive ticket numbers you can reserve park days via My Disney Experience.
- Stay in a Disney Resort Hotel. Reserve your Disney hotel with a €100 deposit and reserve your park days straight away.
It is not practical for most people to pay in full for park tickets now, especially if you are not visiting until next summer. However, with this super early booking offer you won’t have to! You can book a Disney Resort Hotel with a €100 deposit, and access the Disney Park Reservations system immediately!
For a limited time you can get up to $1200 Dining and Merchandise credit per room, plus up to $250 Disney Spending Money – thanks to AttractionTickets.com.
The amount of credit and spending money varies depending on the hotel you choose, and the length of your stay. To make things easy for you, I have priced a value, moderate, and deluxe hotel below, based on a seven-night family stay in July.
Prices are lower if you can travel off peak, and dining credit and spending money will be higher if you stay longer. There are many more hotels to choose from, and if you wish to stay longer or shorter, or have more or less in your party, you can search prices quickly and easily here.
There are over 25 different Disney Resort hotels to choose from. Disney’s Animal Kingdom lodge is the perfect choice for animal lovers, while Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has overwater bungalows that resemble those found in Bora Bora!
If you want to be surrounded by landscapes from some of Disney’s most iconic movies, then choose Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. There are plenty of value options too, that will still have plenty of Disney magic!
Note selected Disney Resort Hotels and room types, and arrivals from 26th March – 17th April 2023 are excluded from this offer. Minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights is required to qualify for Disney Dining and Merchandising Credit, and minimum 7 consecutive night stay is required to qualify for Disney spending money. Full Ts & Cs can be seen here.
If you were following me during my recent trip, you will know that I tried every morning to pre-book Disney’s Lightning Lanes to Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – but to no avail.
If I had stayed in a Disney Resort Hotel I would have been able to access the Lightning Lane reservations system an hour before other guests. I regularly stated that I wished I had chosen to stay in a Disney Resort Hotel during my visit, here are just some of the reasons why:
View this post on Instagram
5 Reasons to stay at a Disney Resort Hotel
1. Staying in a Disney Resort Hotel is the ONLY way you can access the Disney Park reservations system without paying in full for park tickets. Disney Park reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until you book your theme park days. If you pay a €100 deposit, you can reserve park days up to 31st December 2023 as soon as you receive your Disney hotel confirmation.
2. You can avail of 30-minute early entry to any Disney Park every day of your holiday if staying in any Disney Resort Hotel. Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels or Disney Deluxe Villas can enjoy extended evening hours too.
3. Get quicker entry to Disney’s most popular attractions. If you stay in a Disney Resort Hotel you can book individual Lightning Lane entries from 7.00 am each day of your visit. Guests staying at other hotels can only make their first reservation when the park opens – trust me this is a game changer!
4. Enjoy Free and easy access to the parks. Disney has bus, boat, monorail and even skyliner (cable car) services that can take you from your hotel to the parks. I don’t believe you need a car if staying in a Disney Resort, however, if you choose to hire one, you can enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks, Disney water parks and the Disney Springs area. Standard parking fees are $25 per day at Disney World Orlando.
5. Immerse yourself in the magic of Disney 24/7. Many hotels have themed rooms, Disney’s Movies Under The Stars at hotel swimming pools, and you may even spot some of your favourite Disney characters from time to time.
Get Adults at Kids Prices:
However, if you prefer to stay elsewhere, all is not lost! Attraction Tickets.com are offering Adults at Kids Prices on ticket only purchases, for visits in 2022 & 2023.
AttractionTickets.com have been providing extra happiness to over 4 million customers for over 20 years. I have been working with Attraction Tickets for many years and always found their service excellent and their prices unbeatable. You can also enjoy many more benefits in booking your park tickets with Attraction Tickets.com, including these:
- Gate-ready digital tickets, so there is no queueing when you arrive – just sail through the entrance doors.
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 – keep all photos taken by Disney photographers in the parks and rides
- Park Hopper access – visit different Disney Parks in the afternoon
- Entry to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, use of Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, and unlimited use of the Disney transportation system.
- Free Dollar Off Drinks card & VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less card
- Large After Sales team that can be reached by free phone, email, Facebook or online chat – should you need assistance.
- Amend your Disney Hotel and Park tickets for free up to 7 days before your hotel check-in date.
- If you need to cancel your booking you will only loose your deposit up to 14 days before departure
How to book the Early Booking Offers to Disney World Orlando
Simply visit Attraction Tickets.com, select the dates you want to travel, then choose a Disney Resort hotel and park tickets. Note: You have to book by the 29th of September 2022 to avail of the Disney Dining and Merchandising Credit.
Have I convinced you yet?
This might do the trick – You only need a deposit of €100 to secure your 2023 Disney hotel booking or €25 deposit for park tickets. The balance is not due until 8 weeks before your hotel check-in dates!
Want to know what we got up to in Disney World Orlando?
View this post on Instagram
Prices are correct at the time of issue but are subject to change. For all the Ts&Cs* Click HERE. This post was sponsored by Attraction Tickets.com but all views, as always, are my own.