Win two tickets to visit Independence of the Seas when she docks in Cobh on the 30th of May.
Want to see what a Royal Caribbean cruise ship is like? You could win two tickets to spend the day on Royal Caribbean’s INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS, when it docks in Cork on the 30th of May! I have two pairs of tickets for two lucky winners! I was on this ship last year and loved it, you can read my review here.It’s a great ship for adults and kids so if you are thinking of bringing the kids cruising for the first time, this is a great opportunity to see what’s onboard.
All you have to do is:
- Caption this picture of me zip lining on Harmony of the Seas!
- Tag a friend who you would bring with you on the day.
- Make sure you are following me on Instagram or Facebook.
I zip lined across the open air atrium on Harmony of the Seas and was suspended nine decks above the boardwalk, so just imagine what I was thinking! If you need any inspiration you can read my review on Harmony of the Seas here.
- The competition will run until next Friday 17th May
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- You must be following The Travel Expert on either Instagram or Facebook.
- The two best captions win a pair of tickets to get onboard Independence of the Seas in Cobh on the 30th of May.
- You must make your own way to and from the port.
- The winners will need to furnish driving license or passport details, a mobile phone number, date of birth, email address and car registration ( if arriving by car), dietary or special requests to The Travel Expert before Sunday the 19th of May.
- Prize can not be exchanged for cash and names can not be changed.
- Judges decision is final.
View this post on Instagram