Visit the UK from just €7 one-way or France from €14 one-way with this amazing Stena Line sale for foot passengers.
To think it is cheaper to cross the Irish Sea than it is to get a taxi into town! You can also go to France for the price of a decent bottle of wine – this Stena Line sale is one of the best I’ve seen.
Stena Line has launched their Super-Saver sale to celebrate the arrival of their new ships Stena Estrid and Stena Edda. Stena Estrid is already sailing from Dublin to Holyhead and Stena Edda which will be sailing on the Belfast to Liverpool route in early March. You can sail as a foot passenger on either ship from Dublin to Holyhead, Rosslare to Fishguard and Belfast to Cairnryan, for just €7 one way, on selected dates until December 18th.
Always wanted to go to a Premier League match? Fancy exploring the Lake District or the Scottish Highlands? Perhaps you might bring your children to Legoland? I also like the idea of taking the kids across the Irish Sea for the day. It is a novel thing to do during school holidays, and is cheaper than bringing them to the Zoo!
The brand new Stena Estrid boasts Scandinavian inspired interiors, and according to Stena Line, it is the largest, most spacious and most comfortable ship to sail between Dublin and Holyhead.
You will find great facilities on board, making the 3-hour and 15 minute crossing sail by… There are two Happy World children’s play areas, two movie lounges, a large shopping area, Taste restaurant and this amazing Sky bar – pictured below. I am due to sail on this ship later in the year and can’t wait to see it for myself.
But it doesn’t stop there! If you prefer a little ‘Oh la la’ in France, the Stena Line sale will bring you from Rosslare to Cherbourg for just €14 one-way per adult and €9.50 one way per child. Stena Line has three crossings to France each week.
So enjoy a romantic break in Paris, bring the kids to Brittany or explore the French wine regions, the choice is yours! Travel dates in this Stena Line sale to France are from 1st April – 31st May and 10th September – 18th December.
All of these Super-Saver offers in the Stena Line sale are available to book until the 9th of March. Places are limited so make sure you book now to avoid disappointment.
Stena Line Sale Terms & Conditions:
- *€7 foot fare applies to travel on Cairnryan/Liverpool to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin and Fishguard to Rosslare routes. On the Rosslare to Cherbourg route fare is €14 one way by foot for an adult and €9.50 per child.
- **Valid for travel on Irish Sea routes Cairnryan/Liverpool to Belfast, Holyhead to Dublin and Fishguard to Rosslare until 18 December 2020, and valid for travel on the Rosslare to Cherbourg route from 1 April – 31 May and 10 September – 18 December 2020.
- Offer is limited to a promotional allocation, date exclusions may apply and is subject to availability.
- Must be booked 48 hours in advance of travel and by 9 March at 23.00hrs.
- No amendments to the booking are permitted.
- No refunds are permitted.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens.
- Extra points may be earned but not redeemed.
- Available to book online only.
- The fare quoted is inclusive of all fees and dues.
- Stena Line reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Search hotels here
Prices are correct at the time of issue but are subject to change. Please note some of the links in this post are affiliate links where I receive a small commission if a booking is made.