It is never too late to have a “coming-of-age” styled holiday. Take a Thailand holiday for three weeks, with prices like this, why not make it happen?
Thailand is a country that is worth a visit all year round. There are endless opportunities for outdoor adventures, chilling on tropical beaches and sipping from buckets in trendy bars. I have constructed a package for November that will see you explore the best of Thailand across twenty-two fun filled nights.
DIY Thailand Holiday for Three Weeks – Itinerary
It should be stressed that this is a package that I found myself. If the dates don’t suit, play around with them to find something that works for you!
- Bangkok – 04/11/2019 – 06/11/2019
- Phuket – 06/11/2019 – 09/11/2019
- Phi Phi Island– 09/11/2019 – 13/11/2019
- Koh Tao – 13/11/2019 – 17/11/2019
- Koh Phangan – 17/11/2019 – 20/11/2019
- Koh Samui – 20/11/2019 – 24/11/2019
- Bangkok – 24/11/2019 – 26/11/2019
The hotels I have selected for this Three Weeks in Thailand holiday are a selection of highly rated 3 and 4-star hotels from Expedia. There are some gems among them and put you in the perfect positions to explore the best of what the surrounding area has to offer.
- Villa de Khaosan – Bangkok – 2 Nights – €79pp – Book Here
- Lub D Phuket – Phuket – 3 Nights – €55pp – Book Here
- Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort – Koh Phi Phi – 4 Nights – €236pp – Book Here
- Sai Daeng Resort – Koh Tao – 4 Nights – €142pp – Book Here
- Sea Breeze Resort – Koh Phangan – 3 Nights – €43pp – Book Here
- Banburee Resort & Spa – Koh Samui – 4 Nights – €101pp – Book Here
- At Ease Saladaeng – Bangkok – 2 Nights – €54pp – Book Here
Flights & Transfers Information
Transport in Thailand is fantastic if you do your research and prepare a good bit in advance. There are a lot of private taxis and catamarans but I would always recommend using Lomprayah for getting from island to island. They are high end for what is available but the pricing is extremely reasonable. Usually you are able to ask your hotel receptionist to help you book your connecting transport which is a lifesaver.
The flights I have found for you are all flights that I took myself for my own trip and it all went off without a hitch. Koh Samui Airport is really stunning and has to be seen to be believed.
- Dublin – Bangkok (BKK)
Return Flights – 03/11/2019 – 26/11/2019 – €496pp Book Here
- Bangkok (DMK) to Phuket
One Way – 06/11/2019 – €16pp Book Here
- Koh Samui to Bangkok (BKK)
One Way – 24/10/2019 – €102 Book Here
There are of course, other things to consider ahead of your trip. It is important before any trip to Thailand to make sure you have all necessary vaccinations up to date. When taking any trip, it is also highly recommended that you get yourself travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of the worst case scenario.
Aside from all that serious business, what you have above is the perfect platform for a once in a lifetime experience. If its taking in the buzz of the Khaosan Road or snorkelling and sunsets in Koh Tao this DIY Three Weeks in Thailand Package has something for everybody. Prioritise travel in 2019 and you will never look back…..
Like this post? Why not pin it!
*Prices are correct at time of issue but are subject to change. Please note that these links are affiliate links where we receive a small commission if a booking is made.